Data controller information
The Directorate for the Promotion of Culture of the Department of Culture and Language Policy of the Basque Government (hereinafter, the Owners), with address in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava), Calle Donostia-San Sebastián Kalea 1, 01010; is the controller of the data processing carried out via the EREMUAK Website.
Data protection Delegate information
The Basque Government’s bodies have a Data Protection Delegate attached to the Legal Framework Vice-Department of the Public Governance and Self-Governance Department of the Basque Government.
By means of its website you can consult its structure and functions, and also obtain information about data protection rights and their exercise, and submit a prior claim before the data protection Delegate.
Detail of the purpose of the processing
- Contact: The User may contact EREMUAK via the forms established for this purpose on the Website of EREMUAK. To this end, they must provide their identification data, as well as the motive, subject or matter. The data shall be used to process the consultation and contact the User.
- Management of calls: The User may apply for funding via the documents provided for this purpose on the website. The information shall be used to process and manage the applications, as well as to publicise the funding awarded and the projects it is awarded for.
- Newsletters: The User may receive information related to the activities of EREMUAK or invitations to participate in events that EREMUAK organises.
Data storage time periods
- Management of calls: The data processed for this purpose shall be stored for the amount of time necessary to fulfil said purpose, following in any event the regulations on archives and documentation.
- Contact and Newsletters: The data processed for this purpose shall be stored as long as there is no opposition stated to receiving this type of communications and institutional information via the links provided or by writing to email@example.com.
Legal basis for the data processing
The legal basis for the processing of these data is supported by the necessary fulfilment of a mission carried out in the public interest and in the exercise of public powers conferred to the data Controller, according to Laws 39/2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations; and 40/2015, of 1 October, on the Public Sector Legal Framework.
Obligation to provide the data
Access to the Website of EREMUAK is free of charge, free and voluntary, such that there is no legal obligation to provide the data necessary to fulfil the purposes described above. The provision of the various services available on the Website shall be performed, once requested, according to a mission carried out in the public interest and in the exercise of public powers conferred to the data Controllers.
The data provided by the User may be communicated between the different bodies and entities belonging to and/or attached to the Department of Culture and Language Policy.
The data provided by the User shall be processed by Centro Internacional de Cultura Contemporánea, S.A, with tax ID A-20762233 and address at Plaza de las cigarreras, 1 20012 – Donostia / San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa, Spain).
Data protection rights
The user may revoke their consent to the processing and exercise their right to access, rectification, erasure, suppression, portability, rejection and restriction of the processing, making this known to EREMUAK via an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org; via a communication to the above postal address; or via the service Exercising data protection rights of the Basque Government’s Data Protection Delegate’s website.
In those circumstances where there are doubts concerning the identity of the person exercising these rights, the User will be requested to provide a copy of an official document certifying their identity, in order to avoid unauthorised access by third parties to their data.
At any moment, the User may submit a claim before the Basque Data Protection Agency to exercise their rights, or a prior claim before the Basque Government’s Data Protection Delegate.
- The aforementioned personal data will be communicated to the entities and/or public authorities for whom this communication is a legal obligation. Also, subject to the provisions of clause 12 below, the image and name of the beneficiaries of the funding may be subject to communication by EREMUAK for the dissemination of the funding awarded and the projects for which it has been awarded.
In any event the applicants and beneficiaries are informed that they may revoke their consent to the processing and exercise their right to access, rectification, erasure, suppression, portability, rejection and restriction of the processing, making this known to EREMUAK via an email addressed to email@example.com; and to submit at any time a claim before the Basque Data Protection Agency in order to exercise their rights, or a prior claim before the Basque Government’s Data Protection Delegate.