harriak: “cuerpos extraños cerca”, jornada de acciones y otros encuentros
29 August from 12:00 to 18:45
In current circumstances, concentrations and diasporas, impositions and barriers resurface from the memory of bodies and places. Are we in a more sensitive state than “normal”? Skins, petals and walls—are they too thick or too thin? Our spatial perception of inside and outside, of confinement and public space, is amplified. Matters that for some of us—for some bodies—have always been intensely present and now, under exceptional circumstances, resurface with intense force.
This border area of the encounter—a place for corporal, territorial and cultural contact—starts to dangerously normalise distancing. How will this affect meeting with other bodies, or the bodies that were known to each other and suddenly a strangeness arises between them? How will we carry out that necessary exchange of information with and “inclusion” of others?
- 12:00 Presentation at Arretxinaga Hermitage
- 12:30-13:15 Arretxinaga Hermitage. Nazario Díaz | Háblame, cuerpo (performance)
- 13:30-17:45 Arretxinaga bridge. Saioa Olmo | Susurrando el futuro (sound installation) The installation can be visited throughout the day, from 12:30 until 17:30
- 14:00-17:45 Prision. Eszter Katalin | Mária Vörösben/Mary in Red (documentary video) 4 passes of the documentary. Duration (29 min.)
- 15:00 Lunch | Uhagon culture center
- 18:00-18:45 Uhagon culture center. Myriam Rzm+Unai Kerexeta+Joel Englund | Sonar el árbol (concert)